Everyday when I take a walk to the railway station or to office, I see the crowded city, always hustling and bustling! Millions of people take walking as an option at peak hours in South Mumbai and the city is always in motion. The streets are brimming with all kinds of vehicles, labourers, office going crowd, hawkers, and much more… I wonder how busy life is in this city of dreams and how people are toiling for a better lifestyle in the little time that they steal from their schedules. There is a whole muddle of issues to be taken care of- things like personal care, family and much more.
Summer is here and this hot & humid weather calls for unsolicited tips for personal care, esp for skin and hair!! Here, I would love to share my rescue tip to beat the pollution by not letting it affect skin and hair! Not only prevention from damage, this one ingredient gives a natural glow to skin, making it younger by years! I use this most natural and coolest thing ever – on my skin, hair and eyes. 🌹🌹
Roses, considered to be relatively closest to ‘LOVE’, in all it’s forms works wonders,
- Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil.💖
- Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
- Rose water helps hydrate, revitalise and moisturise the skin giving it a refreshed look.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also helps in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
- The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed. ❤😍
- The nourishing and moisturising properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff.
- Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalises hair growth👩🏻
- The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.🙇🏻♀️
- It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.💁🏻
Apart from these, include some good anti-oxidants and detox teas with soothing and calming effects. There are variety of rose herb teas and concoctions available out there, I love my Flowery Bouquet tea from The Tea Culture of World!!
I am sure you will be benefited by these tips as much as I have, do share your experiences / feedback.