Easy-peasy 10 minute recipe to enhance your Quaran-Tea-Time experience!! If you’re having boring conversations while trying to wrap up your work-loaded evenings with your family, and you don’t know how to add life to it; then this recipe will bring in some old memories of rainy days and give you new interesting chatting topics.. Go to your balcony and enjoy while the sun calls it off!
Rice Crispy Treats
- 3 cups Cooking oil (for frying)
- 2 cups Cooked rice (preferably leftover)
- 1 cup Gram flour or Besan
- 1 cup Finely chopped onions, carrot, cabbage, capsicum (or any veggies of your choice or is available)
- ½ cup Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Turmeric powder, Chilli powder, Chaat masala, Salt, Pepper, Cumin powder (as per taste)
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Veggies will release water when you press the ingredients while combining.
- Add 1-2 spoons water if you are not adding cabbage to the batter for combining the ingredients.
- Once everything is combined well and the batter forms into a soft dough, grease your hands and roll out the dough into equal sized small balls and keep aside.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil and deep fry the balls till golden brown.
- Serve with chilies and tomato ketchup along with hot cup of tea!